1. Uncle Jesse and Joey from Full House
Admit it, you always wanted Jesse and Joey to sing you the “Teddy Bear” song before bedtime.
3. Wilson from Home Improvement
Though not always conventional, Wilson gives advice to the entire Taylor clan, all without ever showing his face.
4. John Keating from Dead Poets Society
“So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boys — to woo women — and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do. It also won’t do in your essays.”
7. Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King
Two dads are better than one.
11. Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
“Before you criticize someone, you find out what he’s all about.” — Phillip Banks
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.