1. Casablanca (1942)
Because, kid, you need to learn about love and sacrifice.
2. Terms of Endearment (1983)
Because you won’t always know how to show your feelings.
3. From Here to Eternity (1953)
Because you’ll need to learn how to really kiss someone.
4. Ghost (1990)
Because sometimes you can’t grow old with the one you love.
5. An Affair to Remember (1957)
Because six months is a long time, but forever is even longer.
6. Pretty Woman (1990)
Because love knows no occupation.
7. Some Like it Hot (1959)
Because you’ll do anything for the person of your dreams, which includes cross-dressing.
9. Jules and Jim (1962)
Because you’ll have friends, and you’ll have lovers. Sometimes it’ll be hard to distinguish between the two.
10. Gone with the Wind (1939)
Because if you hide your feelings for too long, it might be too late.
11. His Girl Friday (1940)
Because you’re going to get stuck in at least one love triangle.
13. Sabrina (1954)
Because all’s fair in [brotherly] love and war.
14. Annie Hall (1977)
Because if Woody Allen can find romance, so can you.
15. City Lights (1931)
Because love is not determined by money.
16. Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
Because there are consequences to everything.
17. For Love of Ivy (1968)
Because still waters run deep.
21. The Lady Eve (1941)
Because temptation is everywhere.
24. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
Because sometimes you need a reminder that no one will feel lost or lonely forever.
25. Roman Holiday (1953)
Because love is life’s most difficult adventure.
26. Love Story (1970)
Because you might fall for your best friend.
27. The Philadelphia Story (1940)
Because you’ll need a guide to finding a relationship… and inadvertently yourself, too.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.