1. In Cats, they literally forgot to CGI Dame Judi Dench's wedding ring off of her hand. I mean paw. I mean hand.
2. In Legally Blonde, the woman in front of Elle pretends to drink from the fountain, but there isn't even water coming out of it. She's literally just inhaling air, whereas the pool boy clearly drinks the water.
4. In Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, you can visibly see a cameraman in the shot during Harry and Draco's dueling scene.
5. In Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire's character saves Mary Jane, but as they swing away you can clearly tell that he was subbed in with a mannequin. Also, Mary Jane's hair blows incorrectly compared to the way they're swinging.
8. There's a scene in Gladiator where you can see a gas canister in the back of a chariot, which is very odd considering those weren't around in Ancient Rome.
Submitted by Andrew Ziegler
9. In Dirty Dancing, Johnny is supposed to be driving, but if you look closely at the gear shift you can see that the car is actually in park.
12. In Willy Wonka, Grandpa Joe is bedridden for 20 years, yet he somehow manages to leave and buy Charlie a chocolate bar for his birthday without anyone noticing.
13. In Avatar, the Na'vi are supposed to be 10 feet tall, but at the end of the movie Jake's hand fits perfectly when cupping Neytiri's face, which should be disproportionately much larger.
15. In It's a Wonderful Life, Clarence reveals that George's brother died at the age of 9, but the dates on his gravestone say that he was only eight.
16. In Willy Wonka, the candy man accidentally hits a little girl in the face when he lifts the counter.
18. In The Fifth Element, right before Leeloo escapes, you can clearly see the outline of the glass where she's about to punch through.
19. In Twister, debris crashes through the windshield of the car, but in the next cut the windshield is magically fixed.
22. In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy is about to leave with The Wizard, but Toto runs off. She chases him and asks for The Wizard to stay, but you can see the Tin Man untie his balloon and then act surprised when it starts to fly away.
23. In Frozen, Elsa's hair passes directly through her shoulder as she sings "Let It Go."
25. In She's All That, Taylor gets a heart tattoo on her left shoulder, but later on her tattoo mysteriously disappeared at prom.
26. In Legally Blonde, Elle gets into the elevator, but Vivian chases after her to stop it. However, because of Vivian's reflection, you can see that she was waiting there the whole time for her cue.
27. In Braveheart, you can see a white van in the background of one of the battle scenes, which is supposed to take place in the late 13th century.
28. In Pitch Perfect, Aubrey lets her hair down during the final performance, but throughout the song it noticeably changes from up to down several times.
29. In Return of the King, Frodo gets caught in Shelob's webs. Sam finds him and presumes he's dead, but throughout the scene Frodo's eyes go from open, to closed, and back to open again.
31. In Ocean's Eleven, Brad Pitt's shrimp cocktail container changes from a glass to a plate, and then back to a glass again.
33. In The Wizard of Oz, after the Scarecrow got a brain, he incorrectly stated the Pythagorean theorem.
35. In the Twilight series, Edward was a vampire, which meant he couldn't have a heartbeat or an erection, but he was somehow able to have sex with Bella.
36. In the Star Wars series, every single planet magically had the same exact gravitational force, but in reality that'd be impossible.
37. In Inception, Earnes used the defibrillator to bring Fischer back to life, but defibrillation would actually be ineffective on someone who's flatlining.
39. In My Cousin Vinny, a surprise witness was called to court, but in real life all witnesses must be announced beforehand.
40. In Quantum of Solace, you can spot one of the worst extras in movie history sweeping way above the actual ground.
41. In Avengers: Endgame, during the final battle scene, Ant Man was in the van, trying to turn on the quantum tunnel. In the next shot, it showed him giant and fighting the bad guys. Then, a few seconds later, it showed him back in the van again.
42. In The Great Gatsby, Gatsby entered the house completely soaked from the rain, but later on in the same scene, his clothes and hair were 100% dry.
43. In Soul Surfer, they wrapped green tape around AnnaSophia Robb's arm to digitally remove it in the movie, but in the trailer they forgot to edit it out.
46. In The Incredibles, part of the animation on Mr. Incredible's upper lip disappeared for a split second, showcasing an extra tooth where teeth shouldn't be.
48. In Crazy Rich Asians, the actor who played Rachel's TA at New York University in the beginning of the movie mysteriously made his way into the final scene, which took place in Singapore.
49. In Titanic, Jack mentioned that he went ice fishing on Lake Wissota, but that lake wasn't formed until 1917, five years after the Titanic sank.
50. In Lucy, the whole plot revolved around how humans only use 10% of their brains, but real neurologists confirmed that virtually every part of the brain is always in use.
51. In Never Been Kissed, Josie and her friends made a giant poster with the number pi on it, but they labeled pi incorrectly. It's actually 3.14159.
52. In Gravity, Sandra Bullock's tears floated off of her face as she cried, but because of space's incredibly strong surface tension, real tears would actually stay on your face the whole time.
55. In Grease, the waitress tried to turn off the light switch with her elbow but missed it completely. The lights still turned off anyway a second later.
57. In The Aviator, Howard Hughes requested 10 chocolate chip cookies while editing his movie Hell's Angels, but chocolate chip cookies weren't invented until 1930, two years after the scene would have taken place.
58. In Miss Congeniality, Cheryl hit Gracie with the rose bouquet, and the petals fell off...until a few seconds later, when they magically reappeared.
59. In Hitch, Will Smith's character had an allergic reaction, causing one side of his face to swell up. Later on, the swelling switched to the opposite side of his face.
60. In To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Lara Jean's cardigan was inside out in one shot but then switched to the correct way in the next shot.
62. In Leap, they showed the construction of a green Statue of Liberty, but in reality it didn't turn green until around 1920, nearly 35 years after the copper statue was erected.
64. In The Karate Kid, kicking an opponent in the head is an illegal move and would be grounds for disqualification in any tournament, yet that's exactly how Daniel won.
65. In Doctor Strange, Dr. Strange and Dr. Palmer performed brain surgery without wearing surgical masks, but in real life these masks are required in all operating rooms.
66. In Mean Girls, Cady was from Africa, but the picture in her room was of her riding an Asian elephant, not an African one.
67. Also in Mean Girls, Cady accidentally scared Janis and Damian, which made them spill popcorn everywhere. In the next shot, the popcorn bowl was magically refilled.
69. In The Shawshank Redemption, Andy escaped prison in 1966 via a tunnel that was covered by a movie poster of Raquel Welch. However, the movie wasn't released until 1967, so the poster wouldn't have even existed.
70. In American Sniper, they tried to trick us by using a fake baby, and Bradley Cooper literally had to move the doll's hand with his finger to make it look more real.
71. During the throne room fight scene in The Last Jedi, the weapon in the Praetorian guard's left hand vanishes into thin air.
72. During the "We Go Together" sequence in Grease, when Sandy hops into the shot she's no longer wearing the shoes she was wearing the entire sequence.
73. A man in jeans and a t-shirt walks by in the background of Raiders of the Lost Ark and, considering the movie takes place in 1936, this is odd.
75. There's a metal bicycle-type seat visible on Harry's broomstick during the Quidditch scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone which disappears when he's knocked completely off the broom.
76. During the dance sequence in Silver Linings Playbook, Pat already has tape on his sneakers, but seconds later you see Tiffany putting tape on his untaped sneakers.
77. In North by Northwest, you can see a child covering his ears right before a loud gunshot fires, spoiling the twist of the scene.
78. When Wolverine shields Yashida from the explosion in Wolverine, he's badly burned to the point that his hair has literally disintegrated...but his pants are completely fine?
81. When Thanos' snap occurs in Avengers: Infinity War it's daytime in Wakanda — a fictional country located in Africa — but during the post-credits scene it's ALSO shown to be daytime in New York...even though these two places are in completely different time zones.
82. The rider of Rohan to the right of Éomer has a hilariously fake rubber spear during the Minas Tirith sequence in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
83. And in the 2005 remake, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the opening credits show Willy Wonka placing each Golden Ticket by hand of the BACK on the bars, but when Charlie opens his bar later, the Golden Ticket is on the FRONT.
84. When Max gets his note handed back to him in Hocus Pocus, it's clearly not the same handwriting.
85. In the middle of the Clovers' badass final performance in Bring It On, two of the cheerleaders run into each other, a mistake they'd DEFINITELY be marked off for at this competitive level.
87. A Stormtrooper hits his head in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
88. The Lamborghini in Dallas Buyers Club is a Lamborghini Aventador, which didn't exist until 2011...even though the film is set in 1985
89. The guitar Marty McFly plays in Back to the Future is an ES-345, which didn't debut until 1959.
90. During Cher's driving test in Clueless she runs into another vehicle and destroys her sideview mirror, causing it to fly off. But in the next scene the window is magically replaced.
92. Julia Roberts is chomping on a croissant in Pretty Woman, but it magically turns into a pancake seconds later.
94. Legolas' eyes were blue in the Hobbit films, but they were darker in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, even though all of the films had the same director, Peter Jackson.
95. There's a scene in Encino Man where Link (Brendan Fraser) takes off in a driving test car. Dave (Sean Astin) runs after Link and jumps into the car through the back window, but when you cut to the next scene, the man behind Link isn't Dave.
Submitted by nancyp4cdf73662
96. There's a continuity error in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. The screencap below shows a chessboard with pieces, but when the scene cuts you see the chessboard empty.
97. There's a scene in You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks' character puts an olive into his father's Martini. But in the next scene there is a cut to his father and then back to Hanks' character. He puts the same olive in the martini.
Submitted by Amanda Jorgensen, Facebook
99. In Grandma's Boy there's a scene where a tray of food is put into the oven. Notice the banana? Somehow it magically disappears once the food is removed from the oven.
Submitted by nancyp4cdf73662
100. In Raiders of the Lost Ark you can see the snake's reflection in the glass separating it from Indiana Jones.
So, thankfully, Harrison Ford wasn't in as much danger as we'd imagined.
Submitted by vikky
103. And finally, in Moulin Rouge, Satine's glove switches arms during the "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" number.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.