17 Images Only People Who Hate Themselves Will Understand
"When your alarm goes off and you're deciding whether to go to work or fake your own death."
1. This all-too-familiar morning routine:
2. This list of things you always lose:
3. When nothing bothers you anymore 'cause you don't feel emotions:
5. When the good outweighs the bad:
6. "Floor it."
7. When you know your faults but don't change:
8. When you try to have a good attitude about everything:
10. When your selfies won't cooperate:
11. When you realize how far you've fallen:
12. The only time you'd be able to hit the word count on a paper:
13. This truth:
14. This constant thought that races through your mind:
15. You in the morning:
16. The perfect summary of your life:
17. And, of course, when you finally start to accept yourself:
Note: This BuzzFeed post is for entertainment purposes, and is not meant to encourage or make light of suicidal ideation. If you are dealing with thoughts of suicide, you can speak to someone immediately here or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, which you can reach at 1-800-273-8255.