We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which movie moments always make them mad. Here are the infuriating results.
🚨🚨🚨 Spoilers ahead 🚨🚨🚨
1. When Charlie and his mom waited on a "bedridden" Grandpa Joe for 20 years in Willy Wonka, but the second they won a Golden Ticket he casually hopped up and started dancing.
2. When Cinderella's glass slipper fell off, even though it was a "perfect fit."
3. When old Rose threw the priceless Heart of the Ocean into the sea in Titanic.
4. When the babysitter in Crazy, Stupid, Love gave nudes to an eighth-grader as his graduation present.
5. That eight-minute fake-out in La La Land that showed Seb and Mia's lives together, and then the writers basically said "just kidding!"
6. When there was a disconnect between the book and movie Dumbledores, and he totally wasn't calm in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
7. When Andy gave her friends expensive gifts in The Devil Wears Prada, and they repaid her by stealing her phone and playing hot potato while Miranda called...
8. ...and then they got upset with HER after she left the bar.
—Kate Quinn, Facebook
9. When the Disney Channel replaced Kimberly J. Brown with Sara Paxton in the Halloweentown series and didn't think anyone would notice.
10. When Beast literally transformed into a human right in front of Belle, but she didn't recognize him in Beauty and the Beast.
"Baby, you SAW HIM TURN HUMAN. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO IT IS? Damn, Disney."
11. When Earth was going to be blown up within one hour in Men in Black, but only two agents, one of whom was a newbie, were sent to save the day.
"Why not send EVERYBODY you've got? Look, I know it was K and J's case, but when there's only one hour left, that's the only one that matters."
—David Estrada, Facebook
12. When you thought there was finally hope for Leo DiCaprio's character in The Departed, after EVERYTHING he was put through, but then he got killed.
13. Literally every single time Ariel emerged from the water with perfect hair in The Little Mermaid.
14. Emo Peter Parker in Spider-Man 3.
"It did NOT work."
15. When the ending of Inception cut away too quickly, so we didn't know if Leo DiCaprio's character was stuck in a dream or if it was reality.
16. When Austin Ames got accepted to Princeton in A Cinderella Story, but he couldn't even figure out that Sam was Cinderella.
"Her mask wasn't even covering her entire face!"
17. When Dorothy suffered through that two-day adventure in The Wizard of Oz — was hassled by trees, chased by monkeys, attacked by a witch, etc. — and Glinda casually showed up at the end and told her she had the power to go home all along.
"Are you f***ing kidding me??? You couldn’t have told her that the first time you met her??? 'Hey, Dorothy, all you have to do is click your heels together and say a phrase a few times and you’ll be home!' Nope. Screw you, Glinda!"
18. When Jenna dropped the bomb that she was in love with Matt 0.3 seconds before he was supposed to get married in 13 Going on 30, as if there was no better time to reveal that information.
19. In Monsters, Inc., Mike said Sulley had been jealous of him since fourth grade, but we learned in Monsters University that they didn't actually meet until college.
20. When the entire Gotham police force was sent underground in The Dark Knight Rises and was literally trapped for months, yet they all emerged clean-shaven and well-dressed.
21. When Briony's lie in Atonement ruined Robbie and Cecilia's lives, so she claimed to "give them their happiness" by rewriting their stories in her book.
22. When Edward asked Vivienne how much she charged for the whole night in Pretty Woman, and she said $300...even though she just told him her hourly rate was $100.
"Girl, you're gonna be there all night! You could get so much more than $300!"