1. Go to the top right of your homepage and click “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to where it says “Your Twitter Archive” and click “Request Your Archive.”
3. Open Twitter’s verification email and click “Go Now.”
4. Click “Download.”
5. Click “index.html.”
Once it has access, an archive will appear. The blue bars represent your tweets.
6. Click on the first blue bar that corresponds with the earliest date.
7. Your earliest tweets will appear. Scroll down to your first tweet and click “View on Twitter.”
You’ll soon realize how stupid some of your tweets were.
What was your first tweet?
Add it below, no matter how weird, embarrassing, or random it may seem.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀