1. TIME developed an online generator that determines just how much money Twitter owes you.
This dollar amount is determined via several characteristics, including the number of Tweets produced, the age of the Twitter account, and the account’s number of followers.
3. Or you can type in someone else’s Twitter handle. Justin Bieber has made Twitter $21 million.
4. …While President Barack Obama has only made Twitter $5 million.
Yay for fangirls!
5. So enter your Twitter handle HERE, and let us know how much money Twitter owes you.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻