We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their favorite cheap kitchen gadgets. Here are the must-have results.
1. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer that peels the toughest of avocados and always keeps your fingers safe.
"I always feel unsafe using a knife to remove the pit, so this thing is super helpful."
—Megan Sharpe, Facebook
Get it on Amazon for $9.99.
2. Tupperware citrus peelers that'll score and peel fruit instantly, leaving your fingernails clean.
3. The Ove' Glove, which gives you a five-finger grip and can withstand extreme heat up to 500 degrees.
4. A cookie dough scoop that will give you perfectly-uniform cookies every single time.
"It's so fast and easy. Never again will I try to roll those delicious chocolate chips with two spoons!"
Get it on Amazon for $11.79.
5. This ground meat chopper that evenly breaks up ground meat and keeps you from scraping the pan.
"I love this for chopping ground beef, pork, tomatoes, basically anything in a hot pan. I use it to cut pasta and cooked veggies for my kids as well. Love this thing!"
Get it on Amazon for $11.98.
6. This stainless steel cheese slicer that cuts soft and hard cheeses, but not your fingertips.
7. This apple slicer that makes cutting up fruit as easy as, well, apple pie.
8. A digital food scale that makes weighing food and counting calories a piece of cake.
9. A cherry and olive pitter that will remove pits and keep your teeth whole.
11. A pair of kitchen shears that'll cut through everything from meats to herbs.
"They're perfect for cleaning and cutting up chicken and pork. If they break, I don't feel guilty about shelling out only a few dollars for a new pair."
Get it on Amazon for $8.95.
12. A tomato shark that'll core tomatoes at restaurant-chef speed.
13. This garlic chopper, which makes chopping garlic, fruit, nuts, and onions a quick and tear-free experience.
15. A vegetable spiralizer that'll give you fresh zucchini noodles in seconds.
—Emily Schulte, Facebook
Get it on Amazon for $8.88.
16. Some silicone spatulas that make mixing, scraping, and everything in between a breeze, all without damaging your pans.
"My mom and I are obsessed with baking, so having a silicon spatula is honestly a staple in our kitchen. We use these for scraping sauce off the bottom of saucepans and even cleaning frosting off sides of bowls. They're also the ideal tool to lick brownie batter off of. Just saying."
Get this 3-piece set on Amazon for $7.33.