We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their favorite cheap kitchen gadgets. Here are the must-have results.
1. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer that peels the toughest of avocados and always keeps your fingers safe.
"I always feel unsafe using a knife to remove the pit, so this thing is super helpful."
—Megan Sharpe, Facebook
Get it on Amazon for $9.99.
2. Tupperware citrus peelers that'll score and peel fruit instantly, leaving your fingernails clean.
3. The Ove' Glove, which gives you a five-finger grip and can withstand extreme heat up to 500 degrees.
4. A cookie dough scoop that will give you perfectly-uniform cookies every single time.
5. This ground meat chopper that evenly breaks up ground meat and keeps you from scraping the pan.
6. This stainless steel cheese slicer that cuts soft and hard cheeses, but not your fingertips.
7. This apple slicer that makes cutting up fruit as easy as, well, apple pie.
8. A digital food scale that makes weighing food and counting calories a piece of cake.
9. A cherry and olive pitter that will remove pits and keep your teeth whole.
10. This microwave pizza plate that'll cook pizza and meats evenly because of its raised grid.
11. A pair of kitchen shears that'll cut through everything from meats to herbs.
12. A tomato shark that'll core tomatoes at restaurant-chef speed.
13. This garlic chopper, which makes chopping garlic, fruit, nuts, and onions a quick and tear-free experience.
14. A zester with a rubber handle that's so easy to hold and wash, it'll give you a new ~zest~ for life.
"My zester CHANGED MY LIFE. I am OBSESSED with that thing. They are so well made, and they come in lots of fun colours!"
—Samantha Elizabeth, Facebook
Get it on Amazon for $10.99.
15. A vegetable spiralizer that'll give you fresh zucchini noodles in seconds.
—Emily Schulte, Facebook
Get it on Amazon for $8.88.
16. Some silicone spatulas that make mixing, scraping, and everything in between a breeze, all without damaging your pans.
"My mom and I are obsessed with baking, so having a silicon spatula is honestly a staple in our kitchen. We use these for scraping sauce off the bottom of saucepans and even cleaning frosting off sides of bowls. They're also the ideal tool to lick brownie batter off of. Just saying."
Get this 3-piece set on Amazon for $7.33.