2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
It blends innocence and triumph in a way that makes you learn something without actually feeling like you’re learning. Also, you will fall in love with Atticus Finch.
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The protagonist’s fear for adulthood will make this one of the most relatable books you will ever read.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Colombia's president said winning the Nobel Peace Prize helped him end his country's decades-long civil war.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄