2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
It blends innocence and triumph in a way that makes you learn something without actually feeling like you’re learning. Also, you will fall in love with Atticus Finch.
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The protagonist’s fear for adulthood will make this one of the most relatable books you will ever read.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- Turkey and Israel signed a deal on Tuesday officially restoring ties between the two countries, Reuters reports.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸