Step 1: Make sure your suit fits.
Step 2: Check the fabric.
Step 3: Is it stylish?
2. High school is over; get a real pair of shoes.
3. If you're not going to run, don't wear running shoes.
4. Throw out your white socks, and cover up.
5. Holey and unnaturally faded jeans are deal breakers.
6. Know how and when to wear shorts.
How: Find a balance between exposing your knees and covering your thighs.
When: Based on temperature, location, and the event.
Never: Wear cargo shorts (you're not going on a safari).