6. Know how and when to wear shorts.
How: Find a balance between exposing your knees and covering your thighs.
When: Based on temperature, location, and the event.
Never: Wear cargo shorts (you’re not going on a safari).
9. For ties, matching colors and patterns is key.
Your goal is to match a tie with your dress shirt or suit, not the other way around, so buy ties that fit with your whole wardrobe. Check out this guide for a heads-up on essential colors, patterns, and fabrics.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎