1. The fact that Mean Girls is not on Netflix is the bane of your existence.
2. YOU KNOW THAT BUFFERING IS EVIL.
3. People have begun asking questions about all the references you make.
4. It's also really annoying when no one understands said references.
5. You have probably watched all the Star Trek movies and shows.
6. You can get along with any fandom. Seriously, you know them all.
7. Whenever you get new episodes of something, it's pretty much Christmas.
8. You have awful periods in your life when you're looking for something new to watch.
9. You cry when something gets taken off of Netflix.
10. You have a love/hate relationship with Netflix descriptions.
11. You're ashamed to admit how little sleep you get.
12. Likewise, you're ashamed about how pale you are.
13. You have pretty much memorized all the Netflix categories...
14. ... and you know everything in them.
15. There's a really high chance you have watched stuff you're not proud of.
16. "Is it on Netflix?" has become your go-to question whenever someone recommends a movie or show.
17. Time is always an issue: is it too late to start another movie?
18. Your knowledge on the evolution of pop culture is literally ridiculous.
19. You know your couch too well.
20. But in the end...
It's all worth it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!