8. Cyborg Has Evolved Into a Major Character
Refreshing to see a character emerge and earn his way up the ranks to Justice League status providing a valuable service to the team. No longer a part of the Teen Titans, Cyborg has proven to be a great asset to guys like Batman. Here Cyborg is portrayed as a government shill and overall a trusting boy scout. A role usually reserved for Superman. DC has a hot property here and I could see James Cameron bringing him to life on the big screen. If DC/WC had any sense that is.
4. Zoom was a Formidable Foe
Zoom was hellbent on making Barry Allen’s life miserable. Usually, under the guise of making him better, Zoom was willing to blow himself up along with the Flash. His unrelenting manipulations put everything at stake for Flash and the alternate universe altogether.
1. The Flash is Still Better Served on the Big Screen than on TV
A scene like this for example would look even better in IMAX with live-action. DC animated movies are amazing and show what can be done visually and how comic book material can be adapted not just well but extraordinarily well.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from coordinated chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.