Who says you can't have elegant flowers from paper towels?
1 roll of Sparkle® Paper Towels
Acrylic paint or watercolor paint
Styrofoam wreath circles
- Dye and soak the paper towels with acrylic paint.
- Trace the flower stencil on the paper towels.
- Cut out various sizes of the flowers.
- Combine 5 sheets of the cut stencils into one and staple them in the middle.
- Use your fingers to bunch up the petals.
- Use buttons and pins to add the flowers to the styrofoam.
- Hot glue the twine to the back of the wreath and hang it out on the door.