13. Nursing Outside
Nursing Right outside in the middle of nature. I’m pretty sure that baby could have controlled her hunger long enough to make it into a bathroom stall or a back bedroom or something. All moms have to say is, “Shh…calm down, sweetie. You can eat when we find somewhere private to go. It makes people uncomfortable when you eat - it’s much easier for you to just be patient.” Babies are reasonable beings - they quiet right down. You should try it. Let me know how it works for you.
20. Wyspiański - Breastfeeding Painting - 1905
Artists are just outrageous with their depictions of mothers feeding their children. In front of other children, no less. What if these little girls grow up learning that breasts are for more than just being pretty
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎