1. You have to act really enthusiastic and happy.
2. But you actually feel like this...
3. You're eating habits have regressed back to your undergrad days.
4. Or the opposite happens.
5. Saying "no" is not easy.
6. You act like you're a hopeful optimist.
7. But the job hunt has made you an eternal pessimist.
8. You may be out of work, but your Netflix account is working overtime.
9. You've learned that negotiations are key.
10. You've been asking a lot from your support system.
11. Break downs happen at least once a week.
12. You're terrified of settling for a job.
13. Your to-do lists are getting quite ridiculous.
14. And sometimes, you think about how nice it would be to be someone who had all the answers.
15. Or the guy who solves his own problems.
16. Or the woman who gets shit done.
17. LinkedIn is your new best friend.
18. You're constantly thinking of ideas for new companies and projects you could start.
19. You have two dress codes: business and pajamas.
20. You're so "happy" for your friends who actually find jobs.
21. But really, you just wish someone would pay you to do that thing you spent the last 4-8 years learning to do.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!