1. When he sang some Taylor Swift
Shake it off. Come on;
We’ll visit Caliban my slave.
2. When he obsessed over women’s eyebrows
And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress’ eyebrow.
As You Like It
3. When he called Queen Margaret Shakira
She-wolf of France, but worse than wolves of France,
Whose tongue more poisons than the adder’s tooth.
Henry VI Part III
4. When he told the first “Your Mum” joke
Thou hast undone our mother.
Villain, I have done thy mother.
5. When he described the archetypal hipster
Petruchio is coming in a new hat and an old
jerkin, a pair of old breeches thrice turned, a pair
of boots that have been candle-cases, one buckled,
The Taming of the Shrew
6. When he invented “lol”
The large Achilles, on his press’d bed lolling,
From his deep chest laughs out a loud applause
Troilus and Cressida
7. When Cleopatra’s ex gets a new girlfriend and she demands every last detail
Is she as tall as me?
Didst hear her speak? Is she shrill-tongued or low?
Bear’st thou her face in mind? Is’t long or round?
Her hair, what colour?
Antony and Cleopatra