4. His emotional tormenting of Tyrion makes the King a trifle thirsty…
10. This was moments after being christened the lowly title of ‘cup bearer’ for Joffrey, much to his amusement
JOFFREY YOU ARE CONTINUOUSLY AN ARSEHOLE.
12. However, anyone can pick up a flagon of wine that someone else poisoned. And the wine originally came from here.
13. So Charles Dance has quite a naturally untrustworthy facial structure - but this is a particularly murderous glance we’re sure we all agree.
Tywin also had a lot of incentive for killing his odious grandson, with the Lannisters finally in control of the Iron Throne: just the worst one of the bunch sitting on it. He does look like he is enjoying that cake quite a lot in Joffrey’s final moments… Cake of victory?!
14. Then look at Margaery…
Married to a king! YAY! But also married to an oleaginous boy scout. Oh. After playing the Princess Diana card through the entire of the courting, we wouldn’t be surprised if Margaery and her nan concocted a little early wedding gift.
16. Lady Olenna. And here’s what she looked like as Joffrey grasped the cup.
“Oh, what cup of death?”
17. Then look at the shared exchange between Tyrion and long-suffering Sansa when he delivers the fatal vino.
SUCH SUSPICION. Could three series worth of crying and looking out of windows finally tipped the recently bereaved Stark over the edge?
18. And what about THIS GUY?
The Fool (who has been under Joffrey’s constant ridicule) conveniently crops up at the right moment to whisk not-so-comic Sans away from the action…