1. The Constant Gardner
Ralph Fiennes plays a man who’ll be damned if he doesn’t weed that last dandelion and he doesn’t care what time it is.
2. Lesbian Vampire Killers
Ironically funny movie title idea proves to not be very funny, but has admittedly very attractive SEO.
3. Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium
Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium?
It’s the kind of title that makes you forget you’re a meth lord.
4. Fast Girls
They’re just so fast.
5. I Am Love
The sequel to “Can I haz cheeseburger.”
7. The Neverending Story
I think you’ll find it ends after 107 minutes, actually.
8. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
9. I Know Who Killed Me
Do not invite Lindsay Lohan to your Cluedo nights, she will ruin it.
10. Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
11. Freddy Got Fingered
Yes, yes. Very amusing. Now back to class, lunch time’s over.
13. I Don’t Know How She Does It
I DON’T KNOW WHO’S TALKING TO ME.
14. Quantum of Solace
IMPORTANT OF WORDS.
15. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
Shame the third film “I just remembered that I still know what you did last summer!” wasn’t as much of a roaring success.
It may be powerful and moving, but that is a STUPID PORTMANTEAU.
17. Half Past Dead
Look, it’s stupid enough as it is, but ‘dead’ doesn’t even rhyme with a number.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃