1. Every single Allen key from every single piece of Ikea furniture ever purchased.
2. Tubes of superglue where the glue has stuck the lid shut.
3. Random pieces of wood in various sizes.
4. A string of broken Christmas lights from the year your dad got really ambitious with the decorations.
5. A shit spare dining room chair for when guests come round.
6. Mini screwdrivers from Christmas crackers.
7. Carpet samples.
8. A ball of elastic bands.
9. A tin of paint the colour the kitchen was 15 years ago with only a tiny amount left in the bottom.
10. All your old bicycles.
11. A fuckload of buckets.
12. More extension leads than anyone would ever need.
13. Phone books from 1999.
14. The huge cardboard box that the TV came in.
15. Butter tubs with screws in.
16. A container of some product that has been illegal for many years.
17. A load of dead batteries.
18. Old pairs of Wellington boots in various sizes.
19. One of these massive torches.
20. An old aquarium.
21. Weights from when your dad considered turning the garage into a gym.
22. Several very old pieces of sporting equipment.
23. Fishing tackle, even if you dad doesn't fish.
24. The old vacuum cleaner.
25. The old TV.
26. The weird “other” freezer that nobody knows the contents of.
27. Thousands of cable ties.
28. Assorted lampshades.
Probably from Laura Ashley in the 1980s.