1. Your school building was either a falling-down Victorian building, or a horrible 1960s new build.
Both types of building were freezing in winter and boiling in summer.
2. You spent all your school assemblies staring at this particular floor pattern.
3. And waiting to sing hymns from one of these.
4. Sitting on the bobbles of these benches during singing practice was the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
5. But there was nothing more badass that sitting on one of these when you weren't in PE.
6. Your school hall had these exact blinds, but usually most of them were broken.
7. Your school uniform made you look like a mini businessperson.
8. Even if your school was quite modern, all your PE equipment looked like it was made in the 1940s.
9. Most of your work involved making high-quality posters.
10. And when you weren't doing that, you were making really shit art.
11. The highlight of your day was going to the "computer room" to mess around with Paint.
Obviously you had to share computers.