1. Moving from the yellow stripy HB 2 to the Berol Handwriting pen and feeling your life had peaked.
2. Going to Clarks every year to get your new school shoes and not being allowed to get flashing ones.
3. Having an opinion about which of these drinks was superior.
4. Being outraged when Opal Fruits changed to Starburst.
5. Buying these before they became ludicrously expensive.
6. Almost choking to death on Sherbet Fountains.
7. And never being sure whether Smarties were all the same flavour or not.
8. Inevitably having a disaster with a Müller Corner at some point in your life.
9. Being cross with Jamie Oliver for taking away your unhealthy school lunches.
10. Exclusively playing football in these and somehow not breaking your ankle every PE lesson.
11. Being taken to see a Punch and Judy show as a kid and only realising now how frightfully fucking violent they are.
12. Going to see a panto to laugh at jokes you knew were going to be terrible but still loving it.
13. Going to the seaside and your parents wearing coats the whole time.
14. And just desperately wanting to go to Centre Parcs instead.
15. The eternal fear of being attacked by a dastardly seagull the size of a cat while trying to eat fish and chips.
16. Making these every Easter without fail.
17. Bringing only a can of Heinz Baked Beans in for the harvest festival every year.
18. Taking part in a bizarre school nativity play.
19. Reading the Argos catalogue every year and circling everything you wanted from Father Christmas.
Usually the whole thing.
20. Bouncing off the walls when these appeared.
There can only be one winner.
21. The excitement of getting a new Now CD every christmas.
22. Having to listen to this annoying kid's voice whenever you wanted to watch a Disney VHS.
23. Wanting nothing more than to gunge your least-favourite teacher on live TV.
24. Having this creepy guy scare the crap out of you.
25. Trying to make something from Blue Peter and having it turn out shit.
26. And being willing to sell your soul for a Blue Peter badge.
Turns out you can just buy them on eBay these days. :(