1. Your school spent large amounts of money installing Smart Boards for reasons unknown.
2. Not everyone had internet at home, so you probably still had to go to the library computers to research your school projects.
3. Where you printed out pages of Wikipedia for homework research.
4. There was nothing worse than losing your memory stick, because they were still ridiculously expensive.
5. The first kid to get a colour phone in your year was held up as a king among men.
6. And iPod Minis were always getting confiscated by teachers.
7. You remember that dreadful year when Jamie Oliver got rid of all the delicious unhealthy food from your school canteen.
8. And these things were sold on the playground black market at lunch time.
9. You spent your ICT lessons trying to go on Myspace and Bebo.
10. And you signed up to Facebook in the days before it was blocked in schools.
11. You would write down your crush's email address in the back of the school planner so you could add them on MSN.
12. Because flirting consisted of talking on MSN and sending pokes on Facebook after school.
"nm, g2g dinner."