1. Because it's being used to describe things that are the OPPOSITE of calm.
RUGBY ISN'T CALMING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND RUGBY?
2. Like going hunting with a baby.
3. And absolute monsters are creating hell bedding out of it.
It's like the world's best contraceptive.
4. Because if you want to, you can cover your house in it, hundreds and hundreds of times.
5. It's ruining our children's lives.
6. Even poor babies are no longer safe.
7. And dogs are just at risk as children.
8. Because for some reason, people think their dogs can read.
9. Which makes a little bit more sense than this ridiuclous personalised Keep Calm and Love Pigeons keyring.
10. And even the dead aren't safe from it's overwhelming presence.
11. And it's even trying to ruin Christmas for everyone.
12. Because it keeps being used in ways that make no grammatical sense.
NEITHER OF THOSE MAKE SENSE YOU TWATS.