1. A zany chalk sign outside.
Something hilarious about why beer cures all your problems.
2. A building that used to be some vital public service.
3. Weird decor that looks like your grandma's house.
4. An actual neon sign.
5. Bookshelves covered in random paperbacks that nobody reads.
6. Church pew seats.
7. One enormous squishy sofa which forces you to attempt to drink your pint almost lying down.
8. Exceptionally grim toilets.
9. An overwhelming number of beers on tap.
10. Beers with silly names.
11. Beer served in ridiculous glasses.
12. And a really elaborate cocktail menu.
13. Fancy and expensive versions of picnic food you could buy in Tesco for £1.
£6.49 for a scotch egg!