1. Your initiation ceremony was kind of cultish.
2. And getting your promise badge was a huge deal.
3. These were your bibles.
And you read them cover to cover to work out how many badges you could get with the minimum amount of effort.
4. And it was incredibly exciting when you got your first badge.
5. You probably got a hostess badge for making your mum a cup of tea and doing the washing up.
6. But there was always that one girl who had like 100 badges on her sash.
7. Getting put in a different Six to your best friend was slightly traumatic.
8. You’ve never felt more powerful than when you were made a Sixer or a Second.
And you never questioned what happened to all the numbers in between.