1. You may recognize them from their roles as Sam and Dean Winchester on Supernatural.
5. As the stars of a tv show, they keep each other from being too serious.
7. So much so that you might question if they’re actually reverting in age.
18. Prior to getting married to their wives, they lived together.
-Jensen: Nine months out of the year, we’re stuck with each other literally 24/7 a week…we’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together….we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.
-Jared: We even lived with each other!
-Jensen: We did.
-Jared: We were in each other’s weddings!
-Jensen: We were.
-Jared: And when we leave Canada for break we’re combining our families to do Christmas together in Texas this year!
24. Just in case their bromance is still in question, let’s hear from them.
“When Jared and I met, we kind of instantly became friends. He’s five years younger than me, so it was cool. I knew what it felt like to be an older brother and he knew what it felt like to be a younger brother — we just kind of fell into a nice rhythm.”
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️