1. Naps will become your no. 1 favorite activity.
2. There's no one else to clean your bathroom anymore. So buy a pair of flip-flops.
3. Always label your food... or at least make sure anyone who takes it will learn a lesson.
4. You will be broke, so be resourceful.
5. Socks aren't just for your feet anymore ;)
6. Learn to like ramen (it's not very hard), because it's basically all you're going to eat.
7. On that note: whenever your parents offer to take you out to eat, say yes. Always.
8. R.I.P. your privacy, unless you're willing to sacrifice your dignity.
9. Make friends with your RA.
10. Wash dishes as soon as you dirty them.
11. Once finals come around, you'll truly understand the concept of a "Fourth Meal."
12. Humans are great and all, but these will really be your best friends.
13. What happens in the library, stays in the library.
Another thing you should know about college is the right kind of laptop to get—like the Vaio ultrabook.