11 Things You'll Want Right Now If You're A Bollywood Lover
Everything from shayari, cowbells and guides to great photoshoots.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is a collection of stuff that’s basically ~trending~.
This week, we tried our best to include Amazon products a true-blue Bollywood lover might like, so this list includes everything from collectibles to books to ukuleles that will make you want to dig into your wallets. There are gift cards for when you have no idea what to give someone and also some insane ways to be an IRL Bollywood star with books and videos on working out.
2. Ensure you and your partner have the perfect Bollywood photoshoot to show for your wedding (₹200).
Most Promising Review: "Pre/post wedding shoots are in vogue and are here for good. So, if you are looking for something that will let you instantly create the beautiful memories, go for this book. It's for everybody — you may be a couple heading out for your shoot, an amateur photographer or someone trying your hand at lenses and cameras, it's for all of you guys." — Garima Choudhary
Get it here.
4. Get that chiseled Bollywood body of your dreams with the help of someone who has trained John frikkin' Abraham (₹238).
Most Promising Review: "Received this book and I would say that this has been the best. The diet portion is awesome. You get around 20-30 recipes, which are full of protein and nutrients. I would suggest everyone who wants to lean out, maintain or put on mass to buy this book. Give it a try." — Sam
Get it here.
5. Get your Bollywood fanatic friend a PVR gift card so that they can watch all the movies they want to (₹500 to ₹ 5,000).
6. Up your accessory game with this Bajrangi Bhaijaan pendant (₹150).
Most Promising Review: "Better than what I expected at this price. It looks fabulous and is of perfect size. I was confused with other similar pendants on the market with similar or higher price range but gave this product a go, and guess what, I was not disappointed at all." — Meet Gorasia
Get it here.
9. If your friend cannot stop belting out Bollywood jams, get them a Saavn Pro subscription for six months (₹550).
10. Show off to your friends with some great poetry by writer-actor Piyush Mishra (₹107).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.