Nope, I’ve convinced myself the Rey is Kylo’s twin. She was “abandoned” as insurance to always have a Skywalker that wasn’t known in the case of Kylo turning to the dark side. That being said, I’m pretty sure he was a plant to try to end the dark side but he’s in too deep now and can’t decide what he is anymore, hence his light side trying to come though. Also, pretty sure that Jedi are not supposed to be fraternizing with others in regards to making babies… Clearly it worked out so well for Luke’s father. I don’t think he has any offspring.
- somethinonothin "22 Reasons To Worship Joan Rivers"
- somethinonothin "Entire Phoenix Police Force Attends K..."
- somethinonothin "8 Moments From Joseph Gordon-Levitt..."
When my youngest was 4, she was sent to her room for refusing to pick up her toys downstairs. She looked at me seriously and said “I don’t have to listen to you. I have friends. …they have guns.”
Oh Jeremy Renner. I really can’t stand that song but he can handcuff me anytime.
Response to Meet The Craziest Sorority Girl In The World:
I know a couple of people that need a ‘cunt punt’ lately. Do you think she’s available for hire?
- somethinonothin "Peter Dinklage's Hottest Moments ..."
- somethinonothin "13 Reasons Adam Levine Would Be The B..."
Response to 31 Hunks From ’90s Bands Then And Now:
Oh Chris Cornell <3 Was my first music crush and I can’t say that’s one guy to get over! Childhood crush for life!
- somethinonothin "31 Hunks From '90s Bands Then And..."