The 1920 Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde starring John Barrymore is one I love to watch in October (or any month really) because the sfx makeup was absolutely amazing for its time. It still looks super creepy today. Also, John Barrymore’s acting (particularly his Mr. Hyde face which gets more and more twisted with each transformation) is so good and gives me chills
Great tips but the only one that is almost exclusively for women is the tip about washing bras. A more accurate title would be “lazy-person laundry tips,” right?
I was totally going to say Death Proof! So badass.
- somethingtangible "7 Things To Talk To Little Girls Abou..."
- somethingtangible "19 Struggles Of Being A Person Who Ca..."
Anything by PEEK beauty, their “nom nom” lip plumpers are awesome and I’m absolutely obsessed with their brow powder and “filter feature” illuminating face balm. I won a bunch of their products in a giveaway and I’m in love. They’re gluten free, cruelty free, made with loads of natural ingredients, and get this: they put these adorable beauty haikus on each cute little product package.
They also donate part of their sales to Girls Not Brides, a group of organizations working to stop child marriage. I could not love this brand more!
Response to Have You Ever Stolen Something?:
Once when I was a little kid, we were shopping at this toy/novelty store in the mall. At the counter they had this rack of mood rings so I tried one on while my dad paid for something. I forgot it was on my finger and we left to go to another store in the mall. Halfway there I looked at my hand in absolute horror because this darn star-shaped mood ring was still on my finger. With visions of myself locked up in jail and convinced nobody would believe I stole it accidentally, I snuck back into the store, put the ring back, and ran like hell. I now realize this probably didn’t make me look any less suspicious. To this day I haven’t told a soul.
- somethingtangible "Here's The Feminist Advice Lucille Ba..."
- somethingtangible "17 People Who Slayed The Eyeshadow Game"
- somethingtangible "21 Gifts For The "Sims" Addict In You..."
- somethingtangible "15 Easy Things You Can Do That Will H..."
- somethingtangible "Watch This Woman Surprise Her Girlfri..."
Response to What Would You Say To Your Bully?:
All of your hate only encouraged me to love myself even more. I grew back stronger in all the places that you broke me.
- somethingtangible "Here's Why The Starbucks Red Cups Con..."
Wait, what? This isn’t a common thing to do? I don’t think I ever had one without ketchup growing up. It’s very common where I am in Ontario, Canada.
- somethingtangible "Are You Above Average?"
What about Eddie Murphy road in Kensington, P.E.I.?
- somethingtangible "This Woman Uses Makeup To Make A Chil..."