1. The universe is completely silent.
2. Astronaut footprints on the moon can last for a million years.
3. Over one million Earths can fit inside the sun.
4. You can fit all the planets between the Earth and the moon, distance-wise.
5. There are so many stars in the known universe, we can't even count them.
6. Which makes you think about WTF is happening in the whole universe.
7. Jupiter is so fucking huge. Earth isn't even as big as the Great Red Spot.
8. And Jupiter's gravity is so strong that it actually protects us from a lot of collisions.
9. If you go to outer space (without a spacesuit), you could swell up to twice your normal size.
10. Although you will probably fall unconscious after 15 seconds.
11. If you fell into a black hole, you would get stretched out like spaghetti.
12. And from someone else's perspective, you wouldn't disappear – your body would appear to freeze-frame and then you'd slowly turn red.
13. When you look at stars in the sky, you're actually looking back in time.
14. And finally, time does not flow the same everywhere.
Sohan Judge is a Social Media Editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Sohan Judge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.