12 Places To Swim In The Top End Of Australia That Are Perfect For Instagram
Take a dip, then take a snap.
The Top End of Australia has some seriously breathtaking swimming spots. You can hike to natural waterfalls, relax at a wave pool in the heart of Darwin, and swim in beautiful hot springs in the middle of the Australian outback. Time to upgrade your Instagram feed!
1. Maguk Barramundi Gorge, Kakadu National Park
2. Katherine Hot Springs, Katherine
3. Gunlom Plunge Pool, Kakadu National Park
4. Edith Falls, Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge)
5. Cooinda Lodge, Kakadu National Park
6. Wangi Falls, Litchfield National Park
7. Gunlom Top Pools, Kakadu National Park
8. Wave Lagoon, Darwin Waterfront
9. Moline Rockhole, Kakadu National Park
10. Buley Rockhole, Litchfield National Park
11. Jim Jim Falls, Kakadu National Park
12. Florence Falls, Litchfield National Park
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.