1. First stop: Pelican feeding.
2. Look out for kangaroos close to sunset.
3. Go on a dolphin watching cruise.
4. Visit the Point Stephens Lighthouse on Fingal Island.
5. Take a scenic walk to the summit of Tomaree Head.
6. Take a stroll along One Mile Beach in Port Stephens.
7. Try quad biking or sand boarding.
8. Stay a night at the Boogie Woogie Beach House.
9. Visit the Koala Hospital in Port Macquarie.
10. Take a load off by having a dip in the ocean followed by local fish and chips for lunch.
11. Go on a peaceful rainforest walk.
12. Take in the breathtaking views at the various lookout points along Port Macquarie's many beaches.
13. Or marvel at the ocean from Crescent Head Lookout.
14. Capture the views at Smoky Cape Lighthouse.
15. Watch the sunset from Trial Bay in South West Rocks.
16. Check out an outdoor gallery for graffiti artists in Nambucca Heads.
17. Cool off in the watering holes in Dorrigo National Park.
18. Go on a canoe tour at sunset.
19. And build your own didgeridoo.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.