11. Period talk was not taboo at all, even if it was incredibly detailed.
12. In fact, it was totally normal to shout at the top of your lungs: “DOES ANYONE HAVE A TAMPON?”
13. People always asked you if going to an all-girls school turned you into a lesbian.
14. The teachers tried their best to make you feel empowered, especially in the final years of high school, as you were females about to enter the ~real world~.
15. Meanwhile you would get in trouble for wearing your uniform in a way that would “attract male attention”. Not so empowering all of a sudden, eh?
16. You had absolutely no problem hitching up your skirt to pull up your tights in public.
17. Same goes for adjusting your bra strap.
18. You’ll still do it as a full-functioning adult, when no one is looking.
19. Consoling a crying girl in the bathroom is something you did on the regular.
20. So now you’re an expert at it.