1. You are a PRO when it comes to grocery shopping.
2. You like to keep your kitchen organized at all times.
3. Even if you are running low on food supply, you always manage to create something delicious.
4. You always find yourself cooking at most get-togethers.
5. Even if you don’t, you spend less time eating and more time wondering what the recipe is.
6. You save a ton of recipes even though you are fully aware you cannot make them all.
7. You are not ashamed to admit the hours you've spent binge-watching shows on Food Network.
8. You’ve definitely set something on fire before.
9. But that hasn’t kept you out of the kitchen.
10. Everyone knows and loves your signature dish.
11. People always ask you what your secret ingredient is.
12. But you’re smart enough to never spill the beans.
13. Even after a bad day, you find yourself making your favorite comfort food.
14. Admit it, you always pretend to have your own cooking show when you're making a dish.
15. Nothing annoys you more than hearing complaints about your food.
16. You get so irritated when people tell you what to do in the kitchen.
17. And finally, you enjoy cooking because of that special feeling you get when people are satisfied with your food.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!