1. Nothing is more annoying than getting a pep talk from your peers:
2. You feel like the anticipation is literally killing you:
3. Once you see the first question, your brain shuts down:
4. Basically you're like 💦💦💦.
5. Seeing other people take the exam so effortlessly makes you even more nervous:
6. Multiple choice exams are THE WORST:
7. You studied so hard, and yet nothing you reviewed is on the exam:
8. You find yourself saying “I’ll come back to this one” a lot:
9. You are baffled over the fact that some people can finish early:
10. You start to remember things only when there's a short amount of time left:
11. Talking about the test afterward nearly makes you sick:
12. But no matter what happens, always remember that grades do not define your intelligence:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!