Serving Size: 1-12
1 bag of Snickers® Fun Size
3 cans pre-made biscuit dough
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Cut fun size Snickers® into six pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cocoa. Set aside.
4. Cut each biscuit in half and flatten into rounds.
5. Stuff each round with one piece of diced Snickers.
6. Close the round together by pinching at the seam and roll into a ball.
7. Place the balls in the cocoa sugar mix and gently toss to coat.
8. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring occasionally until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
9. Grease a bundt pan. Layer half of the balls in the pan and pour half of the glaze on top. Repeat.
10. Bake for 40-50 minutes until the crust is a deep dark brown on top. (If the top is browning too much you can cover it with aluminum foil.)
11. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for 15-30 minutes before turning it over onto a plate.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.