Snickers Crisper Chile Chocolate Bark
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ounces dark chocolate
1 tablespoon ground New Mexico chile
1 tablespoon ground pasilla chile
1 tablespoon cinnamon
12 ounces white chocolate chips
8 packs Snickers Crisper squares, cut into quarters
1½ cups chopped almonds
1 cup crisped rice cereal
2 tablespoons orange zest
1. Melt semi-sweet and dark chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler. Add cinnamon, ground New Mexico chile, and ground pasilla chile. Stir until combined.
2. Spread evenly over a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Melt white chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler. Pour over semi-sweet chocolate in wide ribbons. Using a knife, swirl the two together.
4. Evenly sprinkle almonds, cereal, orange zest, and Snickers quarters over the chocolate and gently press down to embed in chocolate.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour to set. Once set, cover with wax paper and use a hammer or heavy object to break up the bark into bite-sized pieces.