Servings: 24 truffles
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temp
1 ½ cups almond flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1 cup Snickers® Red White & Blue Minis, chopped, divided
½ dark chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
- With a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix until incorporated. Scrape the bowl to ensure everything is smooth.
- Add almond flour, and mix on medium speed until a dough forms.
- Add ¾ cup of chopped Snickers® and mix until even distributed.
- Divide into 24 pieces and gently roll the dough in your hands until it forms a ball, set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until melted, stir vigorously until nice and glossy, let cool until it’s warm. Chocolate should not be hot for dipping.
- Dip each ball in the warm chocolate mixture and place on a parchment lined surface.
- Top with reserved chopped Snickers® , cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Total Fat: 9.2g
Total Carbohydrates: 11.7g
Total Sugars: 9.3g