1. When you went in for a trim and got a pixie cut instead:
"Trim" and "pixie" don't even rhyme! Why do this? WHY?!
2. When you casually mentioned you were dabbling with the idea of highlights:
And your hairdresser dabbled with the idea of ruining your life.
3. When you asked for a "natural" look...
...and got zero-gravity hair instead.
4. When you specified that you hate having hair in your face...
...so they blinded you with a curtain of your own hair follicles.
5. When you asked them to go light on the hair product:
Yet somehow your hair looks permanently damp and windswept.
6. When you said "just a little off the top, please!"
But they heard "TAKE IT. TAKE ALL OF THE HAIR."
7. When you explicitly stated you hate bangs:
Lo and behold: bangs. 😡
8. When your mom told the hairdresser to cut it "however the kids are wearing it these days!":
But the hairdresser heard, “Please socially incapacitate my daughter with the most ostracizing haircut possible.”
9. When you said "anything but a mullet, for the love of all that is good!"
But there was no love of anything good that day. None.