1. YAS ABC BRING ON THE DRAMA IN THIS PREVIEW.
Also, I apologize for the lengthy delay. Too many thoughts to begin to cover from that 2-part special weeks ago.
2. Btw, why does the Bachelorette always have so many breaks between eps in the summer…?
Let’s protest and switch the order of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Seems like they’re prioritizing the male-lead in the clearly better ratings January slot, no?
3. But really, we all know Matt and Alex are gone this ep.
Do you even know anything about them? No. No, you do not. For a reason.
10. WHY BRYAN. I’m sorry, he’s clearly #nottherefortherightreasons.
I swear if they pick Bryan as the next Bach I’ll boycott.
29. His mother was what ended his last relationship….
Or alternate scenario, Bryan is a douche and his girlfriend realized it and bounced like the queen she probs is.
30. What are the odds Bryan’s lying about his Mom?
He does realize we are all meeting her next week…
33. WAIT WTF WTF WTF. PETER DOESN’T KNOW IF HE WANTS TO STAY?!?!
This better be some crazy editing ABC or my bracket truly is as f*cked as Rachel’s love story.
35. Lol I’d for sure get eliminated on this church date. I’d lean over and whisper “hail satan” as a joke and get eliminated.
40. DEAN GET SERIOUS MY BRACKET IS ON THE LINE.
45. Brb legit balling. Crushed.
As someone with a not-ideal fam situation for Bach standards, ja feel Dean hard on this one.
46. That was the most beautiful and genuine interaction I think I‘ve ever seen on the Bach.
And Rachel’s reaction couldn’t have been sweeter or more compassionate.
55. Lol Peter saying “Cheers to our future!” is really him saying “Please god don’t crush my soul and send me home rn.”
71. Eric straight praising Rachel right now is everything.
SHE DOES DESERVE THIS! YOU'RE SO RIGHT, ERIC!
77. Omg he is going full serial killer appearance right now. *in a creepy high pitched voice* “Hey you!” - Said every serial killer ever.
88. Wait this real ass moment between Rachel & Peter rn on the sled <3 I love them.
Well, that's all for this week Bachelor Nation. Tune in next week for more of my thoughts on all the ~drama~ that's about to unfold. As always, may the roses be ever in your favor. *cough cough* Peter's favor *cough*