3. Wait… Rachel watching live makes me think she picks Bryan and that she needs to counsel America through it.
Am I overthinking this? Probably. Am I onto something? DEFINITELY.
4. Lol @ Juan Puablo. Like any of us care that he is married. He was arguably the worst Bach of all time.
7. This Rach-Peter convo is so sad.
I feel like I’m watching a sinking ship now that Queen Rach basically just told us Peter lost.
8. I feel like they are intentionally making this as awkward to watch as possible to make us understand why she doesn’t pick him.
GUESS WHAT ABC, IT WON’T WORK. PETER 4EVA.
9. They didn’t even check back in with Rachel IRL because they’re worried she’ll spoil it even more.
11. All of us Peter fans rn:
13. I swear to god I’m actually boycotting The Bachelorette after this season. They always pick the douches.
15. “I thought I handled myself pretty good.” - Bryan referring to the hometown. *Rachel makes mhm face and sips wine*
Keep telling yourself that, Bry.
16. Yes, Queen Rachel. Please tell us how you’re feeling, but NO MORE F*CKING SPOILERS PLEASE. Thank you.
19. No one cares about this Bryan date. Although, Queen Rach has never looked more flawless.
Those shoulder pads??? Slaaaaaaaay.
20. ABC clearly did this live-watch with Rachel because Jojo picked the worst dudes last season too and they’re just doing damage control at this point.
22. Rachel is only picking Bryan and fooling herself into being happy because he was the safe choice. Ya chose wrong girl.
23. At least Peter will be our next Bach?
Honestly, it’s too soon for this to even bring me joy rn. *cries into wine glass*
25. She clearly is going to send Peter home. Are they really going to continue this facade? I’m so over everything rn.
26. Nothing matters. Peter’s about to NOT EVEN MAKE THE TOP TWO.
What is love? It clearly doesn’t exist.
27. Tbh, I’m still in denial and blindly hoping Peter gets a rose rn.
Pe-ter. You can do it Rachel, just say it.
30. Eric’s maturity in this break-up moment is what I aspire to be, instead of the petty queen I am now.
33. YES FIGHT FOR HER, PETER.
Omg all this subliminal messaging in Queen Rach’s rose ceremony comments are amazing. Tell Peter what you want Queen. Love it.
34. If she brought Peter (and me, let’s be honest) this far only to shatter our hearts, I don’t think I’ll ever recover.
35. But back to Eric. Seriously, his tenderness and maturity in that heartbreaking moment is almost unbelievable.
I can’t believe someone that good exists. *prays to find someone like Big E*
36. Omg. The BIP trailer with Amanda staring at the moon longingly with a pizza person dancing behind her. I’m actually dead now. Seriously.
39. Eric is so tender and honest and caring and loving. He is wonderful.
If he’s actually a life coach, I will legit sign up for lessons.
41. New dream scenario: Bryan goes home, Peter proposes to Queen Rach, and Eric is the next Bachelor.
*prays to the Bach gods*
44. Omg try f*cking harder rn Bryan. It’s honestly pathetic.
We get it. You are ready to propose and Peter isn’t. I would burn that f*cking dictionary.
45. So… they keep airing Bachelor casting promos immediately following Bryan’s dates.
Am I reading too much into this? Probably. Am I right though?? Definitely.
49. God this talk is really putting me on edge. V frustrating. Ja feel, Queen. I would honestly be frustrated too.
50. But like, on the other hand, IT’S BEEN 9 WEEKS RACHEL. Can’t you see where he’s coming from?!?!
Maybe he, ya know, wants you to date only him before he proposes.
57. “I want you to do it because you want to do it.” - Rachel expressing a statement every girlfriend has said at one point in her life.
JA. FEEL. YOU. QUEEN.
61. “If you change your mind you know where you can find me.” THIS IS NOT WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT PETER.
63. SHE SAID I LOVE YOU. WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE ACTIVELY SAYING I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER.
68. My heart can’t take these commercial breaks at the height of the drama. I honestly think I’m going to have a heart attack.
69. Wait what?!?!?! Why are they doing this Rachel/Peter interview?
Get back to the show. I refuse to believe Peter got eliminated.
71. I’m confused, but holding onto my hope (read: clutching with my dead fingers) that Peter isn’t eliminated.
72. Wait, what? I’m not even listening because I thought they were both acting. But, like is this real life?!?!
74. I can say for the first time, 100% honestly, that I’ve never ever seen a Bachelorette finale like this.
Was that your end game, ABC!?!? It better be. (Please god say it is and Peter isn't eliminated and it's all a big, cruel joke.)
75. But Peter’s diss to Bryan about him being a life of mediocrity…. Can we all appreciate how f*cking dope of an insult that was.
Touché, Peter. Touché .
77. Can we get back to the show please???? Why have we not gotten back to it?
79. This is real life. I’m breaking inside. Literal tears are forming. What are the stages of grief again??? I think I’m on stage 1.
80. Like what was this? I’m boycotting this show.
I was ready to accept Peter going home in the beginning of the episode. I AM NOT OK WITH IT NOW.
81. Like is it super insane of me to be thinking maybe Peter will just turn up and not be eliminated after these commercial breaks??
I think it’s v rational.
84. Rachel is being straight up cruel to poor heartbroken Peter rn. NOT OK, RACH. HE CLEARLY STILL LOVES YOU.
85. Lol oh really, you’re living your best life, Rachel?? Then you probably wouldn’t feel the need to reiterate it over and over to us and Peter.
86. I hate every second of this. First, Andi picked Josh. Then Jojo picked Jordan. Now this. I can’t, ABC. I can’t.
87. Take a leap of faith and jump off one of these mountains and kill yourself, Bryan.
Jk that was harsh. You need to know my sense of humor.
88. Is it totally psychotic for me to still be hoping she stops him when he gets down on a knee and is like, WAIT PETER THOUGH.
92. I thought Queen Rachel was the Bachelorette we needed. But alas, she has fallen prey to the Bachelorette curse and ended up engaged to the douche of the season.
93. I’m just tipsy and sad and confused and heartbroken at this point. Thanks for nothing, Queen Rachel.
94. I just want Rachel to call Peter back on stage and say she made a mistake.
Hey, it’s happened before, amiright?
99. Rachel and Bryan are so awkward and fake. It’s uncomfortable. I give them 6 months to a year tops.
100. Tbh, still hoping Rachel shows up on Peter’s doorstep circa Love Actually-style and tells him what a horrible mistake she made.
But… I guess… it’s…. really…. over?! *sobs uncontrollably* Also, please enjoy this.
101. Well, my fellow Bach Queens, as it turns out, the roses most definitely were not in our favor.
At least BIP starts soon and we can all drown our sorrows in someone else's poor life choices. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯