1. The Socially Awkward Friend (Ariel)
Why: She’s the friend who doesn’t know how to interact with her crush and overthinks every little detail. She consistently plays with her hair and it always clumsy.
Her Song: “Say Something” by A Great Big World
2. The Sheltered Friend (Rapunzel)
Why: This friend has very little concept of the real world - whether that’s MTV, Britney Spears or Mean Girls. She’s the kind of friend who laughs along with the group whilst having no idea what anyone is talking about. She’s sweet, naive, and sometimes awkward, but she sees the world as being this new, exciting place.
Her Song: “Brave” by Sara Bariellis
4. The Bookworm (Belle)
Why: No matter the book series, this friend has read it. She’s got the tips on what books to read before their movies-counterparts come out, and she’ll be a beast for the Literature questions in pub quizzes.
Her Song: “Wuthering Heights” by Kate Bush
6. The Overly Positive One (Cinderella)
Why: She’s always there when you need a reality check. You love that she sees the best in people. She is the kind of friend who, at a sleepover, tells everybody to “rise and shine”.
Her Story: “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield
7. The Naturist (Pocahontas)
Why: This is the friend who is trying out a new way to clean her hair without showering. She is consistently wanting to be outside no matter the weather. When you hang out with her you feel extremely calm. Her love for nature and animals is what you love about her and the fact that she will take in a stray cat at a moment’s notice.
Her Song: “Yellow” by Coldplay
8. The Hopeless Romantic (Aurora)
Why: The friend who swoons over every fictional male character in romantic comedies. She is the friend who falls in love too easily and quickly dates a guy after just breaking up. She makes you believe that there’s someone out there for you. She’s already eyeing up a church and flowers for her big day.
Her Song: “This Will Be” by Natalie Cole
9. The Tomboy/ “One Of The Guys” (Mulan)
Why: She is the kind of girl who doesn’t want to be involved in drama and is seen as the “little sister” amongst the guys. She is probably the best person to go to for advice because she’s not biased.
Her Song: “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson
10. The Overly Flirtatious Girl (Snow White)
Why: You can’t go anywhere without her getting someone’s number or introducing herself to the hottie across the bar. She knows how to use her flirting to get what she wants but she will also make sure she finds you someone too.
Her Song: “I’m A Flirt” by R. Kelly
11. The Rebellious One (Jasmine)
Why: She’s the friend who does things her own way. She’s not always the most reliable, but she is the most fun. She gets herself in and out of sticky situations and has the best stories.
Her Song: “We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister
- Siege at Bangladesh cafe ends with 20 hostages dead, military officials say. Six gunmen were killed and 13 captives were rescued.
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.