1. Your Bible cover expressed the level of coolness you had achieved.
2. SWORD DRILL separated the winners from the losers!
3. You never got to watch The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights because you had church.
4. You had a W.W.J.D. bracelet...or four!
5. The live singing songbook didn't seem so creepy when you were younger.
6. Trying not to laugh when a soloist got up and couldn't sing.
7. You can tell someone about your faith using jelly beans or beaded bracelets.
8. Receiving this was the Christian version of a Bar/Bat Mitzvah!
9. "Don't run in church" became the unofficial 11th commandment.
10. Your youth pastor had a goatee.
11. You had a Precious Moments Bible.
12. Life was beautiful when you got to watch Superbook, McGee and Me or VeggieTales in Sunday School!
13. There was a copy of "Footprints" in every home you visited.
14. Everyone saying church sandwiches were the worst but you secretly looked forward to them every time.
15. Flannelgraph's biggest market was Sunday School classrooms.
16. Having to leave the service to go to the washroom.
17. You dreamt of playing a big part in the Christmas play instead of the fifteenth sheep.
18. Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, Jars of Clay and DC Talk were THE bands to listen to.
19. Trying to get to the restaurant before other churches did.
20. Campfires weren't for roasting marshmallows, they were for singing.
21. That terrifying moment you're falling asleep during the sermon and the pastor all of a sudden yells.
22. Following these three on a journey and never figuring out if David and Margot had a crush on each other.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!