This is Craig David. If you're not British you might not know him.
He's an R&B singer who also brought attention to the Garage music scene in the late 90s
But he came back to the music scene and has been killing it ever since
1. This week he brought out a new song with British Indie band, Bastille
2. He has a fantastic Instagram page
3. And is the King of covers with Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself"...
... Destiny Child's "Say My Name" mixed with Solo 45's "Feed Em To The Lions"...
And Rihanna's "Wild Thoughts" with Stardust's "Music Sounds Better With You"
4. His song "What's Your Flava" was featured on the Amanda Bynes movie, What A Girl Wants
As was his song "Woman Trouble" on the Bridget Jones's Movie soundtrack
5. His songs have stood the test of time over the past 17 years. He has hits such as "Walking Away"...
Fill Me In
And Rise & Fall feat. Sting
6. He's the nicest guy even when he gets pranked by Radio 1 DJ Greg James and his "granny"
7. He has the best collaborations with artists like Big Narstie...
Tinchy Stryder and Rita Ora
And deep house duo, Blonde
8. He's released some bangers in the last couple of years like "Heartline"
One More Time
Change My Love
9. He also released a song for Children In Need in 2016
10. He's been covered by some greats like Boyce Avenue
And Jack Garratt
11. But the biggest reason to be a fan of his is that his songs are just incredibly catchy
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!