1. First and foremost, start the party (duh).
Black Eyed Peas, “Let’s Get It Started”
Andrew W.K., “Party Hard”
Pitbull, “Don’t Stop The Party”
Rihanna, “Please Don’t Stop the Music”
Ke$ha, “Tik Tok”
3. Make sure everyone is having a good time. NO MATTER WHAT.
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, “Good Time”
LMFAO, “Party Rock Anthem”
Black Eyed Peas, “I Got a Feelin’”
Just don’t go full Rebecca Black and piss everyone off.
Miley Cyrus, “Party in the USA”
Maroon 5, “Moves Like Jagger”
5. Don’t worry if you’re not feeling great.
7. Don’t be angry, be FIERCE.
Cee-lo Green, “Fuck You”
Lady Gaga, “Telephone”
Britney Spears - Til The World Ends
8. Because at the end of the day, partying is and has always been about YOU.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝