1. First and foremost, start the party (duh).
2. And don't forget to give the DJ a shout out.
3. Make sure everyone is having a good time. NO MATTER WHAT.
Just don't go full Rebecca Black and piss everyone off.
4. Alright, you're doing good, how are your moves?
5. Don't worry if you're not feeling great.
Robyn, "Dancing on My Own"
Kanye West featuring Bon Iver, "Lost in the World"
Cut Copy, "Lights and Music (Boys Noize Remix)"
6. If you gotta get political, get political.
Santigold, "Disparate Youth"
7. Don't be angry, be FIERCE.
Azealia Banks, "212"
8. Because at the end of the day, partying is and has always been about YOU.
Lesley Gore, "It's My Party"