Warning: this interview is as amazing as it is NSFW.
At a Fresno gas station, a 54-year-old man yelled that he was Jesus Christ before ramming his truck into a PG&E worker, pinning him against a utility truck. When a nearby woman came to the victim’s aide, the driver smothered her in a bear hug while screaming about some racist, Jesusy agenda to rid the world of black people.
That’s when a hitchhiker – identified simply as Kai – sprang in with a hatchet.
The raving assailant has been identified as Jett Simmons McBride of Tacoma, WA. The PG&E worker was hospitalized with two broken legs, but is in good spirits and hopes McBride “gets the help he needs.”
Fans of Kai have already created many Facebook fan pages, and Youtube is already seeing the inevitable first stabs at a remix.
5. This autotune sounds like someone melted Sublime in the microwave:
6. On Facebook, Kai took umbrage to the press calling him homeless:
In messages to his other Facebook fan pages, he disclaims any desire to capitalize on his interview and urges his admirers to donate money to Haiti “to pay back debts to France.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨