1. Purr-fect your stare with a cat eye.
Give your eyes that me-owww look the easy way: use clear tape to help get your lines sleek and sexy.
3. Manage your mane by using dryer sheets on flyaways.
You’ve got your hair styled just the way you want it - now keep it that way! Slick your hair with a dryer sheet to reduce static.
5. Get more life out of your lipstick with baby powder.
Once you’ve put on your lipstick, brush a little baby powder on your smackers to make the color last longer. Watch out, collars, this color’s here to stay!
7. Lock in those lashes with warm eyelash curlers.
Very quickly run your eyelash curlers under a blow dryer, as the heat will help solidify the curl. Be careful not to burn yourself - eyepatches are never a good look.
10. Power up your lashes with powder.
Put on mascara, then a quick swoop of baby powder on a cotton swab, then another round of mascara. Call us when you’ve stopped batting your eyes. *swoon*
11. Boost your cheeks with lipstick.
Love your cherry cheeks? Add a dab of lipstick to your fingertips, and then rub the color into the apples of your face. Rosy cheeks, minimal effort. Ta dah!